Kabbee, London’s leading licensed minicab comparison and booking app, has launched a free cabs campaign named #TubeFreeFriday, giving journeys away for free, in a bid to help Londoners avoid the tube cram caused by MasterCard’s #FareFreeFriday.
After hearing that last Friday’s #FareFreeFriday attracted record numbers of tube travelers, Kabbee is launching #TubeFreeFriday, to give away 100 free journeys using the code TGIF20, and double miles via its loyalty programme ‘Kabbee Treats’ for journeys booked on Friday 28th November 2014.*
Kabbee is London’s leading minicab app, helping over 500,000 users get around the city via a mighty minicab. Its users generate 1,000 quotes per minute for over 70 of London’s best minicab fleets. During peak commute times, Kabbee sees a 29% uplift in bookings, on average.**
Justin Peters, London-born Founder and CEO of Kabbee, comments on launching the campaign: “We’re big believers in giving Londoners as much choice as possible, and by launching #TubeFreeFriday, we’re giving commuters another cost-effective option to avoid the big tube squeeze this Friday.”
Kabbee users who take a minicab during Friday 28th November will receive double miles, via the Kabbee Treats programme, which launched earlier this month. Users will be entitled to a selection of rewards, based on how many miles they have earned via Kabbee over a three month period. Kabbee’s users can earn more miles by referring a friend, by upgrading to a premium car for their journey, or booking a minicab this Friday.
The loyalty programme rewards passengers with ‘miles’ for every journey, which convert into treats from Kabbee and some great brands such as LateRooms.com, Naked Wines, Pact Coffee, Hubbub, Housekeep, LOVESPACE and La Gourmandina.
Kabbee Treats also includes a full refund for late cabs as part of its ‘5 Minute Punctuality Promise’***, an upgrade to a premium car and free credit to say thank you to loyal users.
Kabbee has recently launched its GPS live plotting technology that reduces waiting time for London’s everyday heroes up to 14 minutes on average, and cuts dead mileage for cabbies in half.
*Please see T&Cs here: http://blog.kabbee.com/?p=2390
** Based on journeys booked via Kabbee from Monday to Friday 7-9am and 5-7pm Jan-Nov 2014
***Please see full T&Cs here: http://blog.kabbee.com/news/kabbee-treats-get-miles-ahead/
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at email@example.com or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an app on iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 app, Windows Phone 8, and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from more than 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had more than 500,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee has recently launched its ‘Kabbee Treats’ loyalty programme, which rewards its users with goodies from Kabbee and some great brands such as LateRooms.com, Naked Wines, Pact Coffee, Hubbub, Housekeep, LOVESPACE and La Gourmandina. The app’s top users will be entitled to a selection of rewards, based on how many miles they have earned via Kabbee over a three month period. Kabbee’s users can earn more miles by referring a friend, or by upgrading to a premium car for their journey.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.
- Kabbee won the UK Mobile App & Design Awards for ‘Best Startup App’ in June 2014.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee’s CEO was awarded Bronze for Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards.
- Kabbee won Bronze for ‘Best Travel & Tourism App’, as voted for by The Appys Awards 2014.