Kabbee, London’s leading licensed minicab comparison and booking app, is taking the lead in the industry, as the first cab app to launch a loyalty programme, called Kabbee Treats. Launched today, Kabbee Treats includes rewards from some of London’s best-loved brands such as LateRooms.com, Naked Wines, Pact Coffee, Hubbub, Housekeep, LOVESPACE and La Gourmandina. These popular brands will complement Kabbee’s own rewards, which includes a full refund for late cabs as part of its 5 Minute Punctuality Promise*, an upgrade to a premium car and free credit to say thank you to loyal users.
With a combination of luxury treats from Kabbee and its brand buddies, Kabbee Treats has been designed to enhance the lifestyle of its 500,000+ users across London, giving users a ‘mile’ for every pound spent. The money-saving app is providing its top users with a range of rewards, from food and drink, travel, cleaning, and many more, to make their lives even easier.
The app’s top users will be entitled to a selection of rewards, based on how many miles they have earned via Kabbee over a three month period. Kabbee’s users can earn more miles by referring a friend, or by upgrading to a premium car for their journey.
- GoldBees– will need to earn more than 500 miles
- SilverBees - will need to earn between 250 – 500 miles
- BronzeBees - will need to earn between 100 – 250 miles
Justin Peters, CEO & Founder of Kabbee, comments on the exciting launch: “We recently conducted research to identify what our users enjoy doing in their spare time and the top interests were travel and food and drink. Therefore, we’ve designed Kabbee Treats to meet the demands of our loyal users, including rewards such as food and drink, hotel stays, cleaning services and many more.
“Our main focus is on quality and reliability, as well as price discounts on both standard and premium cars. Therefore, the 5 Minute Punctuality Promise ensures that our users will rely upon Kabbee to deliver a fantastic service, whenever and wherever they need it.”
Emma Stevens, a regular Kabbee user comments on the new loyalty programme: “I was delighted to see that one of my favourite apps has introduced a reward programme to offer such enjoyable treats – I can get great vouchers for wine and a sparkling clean house, or discounts for a weekend away, which are all very useful for us busy Londoners! The '5 Minute Punctuality Promise' is a fantastic service guarantee and I think other users will enjoy earning Kabbee miles.”
*Please see full T&Cs here: http://blog.kabbee.com/news/kabbee-treats-get-miles-ahead/
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at email@example.com or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an app on iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 app, Windows Phone 8, and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from more than 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had more than 500,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.
- Kabbee uses a GPS-based Live Plot technology to reduce the waiting time for its customers by up to 14 minutes on average, and half dead mileage for drivers.
- Kabbee won the UK Mobile App & Design Awards for ‘Best Startup App’ in June 2014.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee was featured in both the 2014 Fortune 50 list and Mobile Entertainment Top 50 innovators list.
- Kabbee has been shortlisted for the Appster Awards ‘Best Consumer App’, Mobile Entertainment’s ‘Best Travel App’, and the Growing Business Awards ‘Brand Builder award, all of which are being announced in November 2014.
- Kabbee’s Founder and CEO has been shortlisted for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards’ SME Entrepreneur.