To help get lovers (and friends) in the mood this Valentine’s Day, Sourced Market will be offering the first ever, all-natural, aphrodisiac lollipops with quintessential British flavours.
Created by artisan producer, Pandora’s Pops, the all-natural lollipops not only taste amazing, but are filled with natural aphrodisiac herbs, designed to help lovers relax, feel sensual and ‘play spontaneously’.
Made from 100% natural, organic ingredients, lovers can suck on a variety of British flavours, from the light, playful and creamy taste of an Eton Mess, to the soothing, stiff and refreshing tang of a Gin and Tonic.
The limited edition lollipops have been made exclusively for London’s Sourced Market, to provide a quirky alternative to the traditional red roses and chocolate gesture and to encourage Brits to have a bit of fun with their gifts this Valentine’s Day.
Pandora’s Pops Founder and Holistic Expert, Jena Chambers, comments on the collaboration: “I love the challenge of putting together new flavours and trialling ingredients, and I’m excited to collaborate with Sourced Market to do something unique to support lovers this Valentine’s Day.
“The limited edition lollipops can only be found in Sourced Market’s Old Street Pop-Up, so they will be a very rare treat for lovers – a treat that also happens to be good for you, made from completely natural, organic ingredients.”
Sourced Market Founder and CEO, Ben O’Brien, comments on the collaboration: “Sourced Market prides itself on introducing consumers to new and innovative products.”
“We want to encourage people to step outside the box this Valentine’s Day, and I think we have definitely achieved that. It has been great fun working with Pandora’s Pops – the product is original and a bit alternative and will help Britons spread the love around on Valentine’s Day.”
Sourced Market will be stocking five British aphrodisiac flavoured Pandora’s Pops exclusively in their new pop-up at Old Street Station from 2nd February, for £2.50 a pop.
Aphrodisiac British Pops
English Rose - succulent, pure and flushed
Bakewell Tart - classic, sweet and tarty
Eton Mess - light, playful and creamy
Earl Grey - fifty shades of hot and heavy
Gin and Tonic - soothing, stiff and refreshing
Located in Exit 3 of Old Street Underground Station, Sourced Market’s Old Street pop-up aims to raise the bar and improve the quality of food available at London’s tube stations, offering commuters a range of ethically sourced food and drink.
The term ‘aphrodisiac’ is derived from Aphrodite, the Greek Goddess of love, who used natural ingredients to incite the passion of men. Since then, the leaves and roots of plants have been used across the globe as herbal remedies to increase blood flow, relax muscles and increase desire for men and women alike – effects that are scientifically proven.*
*For more information on the aphrodisiac qualities of herbs and other plants please visit: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3731873/
For more information, please email Tashia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Pandora’s Pops have an RRP of £2.50 and can be purchased in store at their Old Street Pop-up or by calling Sourced Market on 020 7833 9352
About Sourced Market
- London based Sourced Market brings the market experience to the masses – with a permanent market offering the best from Britain’s artisan producers.
- Situated in the heart of St Pancras Station, Sourced Market also provides pop-ups throughout the year, at festivals and other venues across Britain.
- Sourced Market was created to provide a permanent market space to encourage local food production, better reflect the seasonal nature of food, reduce food miles and packaging and help increase the diversity of food on offer.
- Sourced Market caters to a new wave of consumers – those that have a focus on ethics and are drawn to independent suppliers and locally produced products.
- Sourced Market was founded by two British food lovers who started their careers in the festival scene, delivering well sourced and tasty street food at events.
- Sourced Market’s first event was the Innocent Village Fete in Regent’s Park in August 2007. Since then they have provided food at the Lovebox Weekender, Field Day, Secret Garden Party, Polo in Tte Park, Big Chill, Secret Cinema, the Olympic Sailing, British Summertime Hyde Park and many more.
- Sourced Market is on Twitter at @SourcedMarket, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sourced-Market/359474809087?fref=ts and Instagram at @SourcedMarket.
About Pandora’s Pops
- Pandora’s Pops encourages personal, creative expression and authentic experiences of sensuality, sexuality and fun. All lollipops have been made with love using 100% natural and organic ingredients that have been ethically sourced and cared for
- Sourced Market is the first retailer to stock Pandora’s Pops in the UK
- For more information please visit www.pandoraspops.com
- The main aphrodisiac ingredients in all 5 flavours are the 5 herbs: damiana, muira puama, catuaba, ashwaghanda, and hawthorne berry. See this handy video for a breakdown explaining the effects of those herbs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INqK_w0r7bo
Breakdown of ingredients
- Gin & Tonic, English Rose and Earl Grey:
Organic sugar, water, organic cane syrup, organic damiana, muira puama, catuaba, ashwaghanda, and hawthorne berry, organic essential oils
- Eton Mess and Bakewell Tart:
Organic sugar, water, organic cane syrup, organic damiana, muira puama, catuaba, ashwaghanda, and hawthorne berry, organic essential oils, butter essential oil (may contain traces of dairy)