Kabbee, London’s leading licensed minicab comparison and booking app, will be the first in the cab industry to launch a fully-integrated loyalty programme into the app, called Kabbee Treats. The programme has been curated to provide a combination of rewards from Kabbee and its partners, to enhance the lifestyle of its 500,000+ users across London, giving users a ‘mile’ for every pound spent.
How will it work?
Kabbee Treats is based on a pyramid structure, with a bronze, silver and gold tier system, whereby Kabbee’s regular users can be rewarded with a range of goods and services to reflect how much they have travelled with Kabbee over a three month-period. On the app, there will be a dedicated dashboard, whereby users can view their mileage status, and how many more miles are required to move up to the next level and the treats they can redeem.
Based on the previous three month’s activity, users will be categorised based on how many miles they have earned via the Kabbee app (including the number of friends referred and whether they have used a premium car):
- GoldBees– will need to earn more than 500 miles
- SilverBees - will need to earn between 250 – 500 miles
- BronzeBees - will need to earn between 100 – 250 miles
As part of the reward programme, all of Kabbee’s top users (GoldBees, SilverBees and BronzeBees) are entitled to the ‘5 Minutes Punctuality Promise’*, which ensures that they will receive a full refund for their journey if their car is more than five minutes late. Kabbee recognizes how important it is to be punctual for its users and provide an excellent service, to make their journey enjoyable.
Together with the ’5 Minutes Punctuality Promise’, GoldBees will also qualify for a free upgrade to a premium car and £5 Kabbee credit into their account.
To reward its loyal users with lifestyle enhancing treats, Kabbee has partnered with popular brands including LateRooms.com, Naked Wines, Pact, Hubbub, Housekeep, LOVESPACE, La Gourmandina, and many more to come in the next few months.
Laura Przybeck, Head of Marketing at Kabbee, comments on the exciting launch: “We recently conducted research to identify what our users enjoy doing in their spare time and the top interests were travel and food and drink. Therefore, we’ve created our loyalty programme thinking of all the things they love and need. The majority of our users live and work in London, so Kabbee Treats is designed to enhance their busy lives, helping them to make the most out of the city.”
*Please see full T&Cs here
For more information please contact the Kabbee press office at Sense Communications at email@example.com or call 0203 551 3954.
Notes to Editor
- Kabbee is a licensed minicab price comparison and booking service available in London as an app on iPhone, Android, Blackberry 10 app, Windows Phone 8, and at Kabbee.com.
- Kabbee lets users instantly compare quotes from more than 70 leading London fleets – based on time, location and type of car – and then book and pay by cash, card or pre-paid account. This saves passengers time and money and increases fleet efficiency.
- Kabbee was launched in June 2011 and has had more than 500,000 app downloads to date.
- Kabbee incentivises its users to earn credit with its Free Cabs programme. By simply sharing their referral code the user gets £10 free credit for any friend who makes their first new account booking and their friend will automatically get £10 free credit too! Please refer to full T&Cs.
- Kabbee uses a GPS-based Live Plot technology to reduce the waiting time for its customers by up to 14 minutes on average, and half dead mileage for drivers.
- Kabbee won the UK Mobile App & Design Awards for ‘Best Startup App’ in June 2014.
- Kabbee was recently named as a ‘Future 50 Brand’ by Real Business, for being one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive new businesses.
- Kabbee was featured in both the 2014 Fortune 50 list and Mobile Entertainment Top 50 innovators list.
- Kabbee has been shortlisted for the Appster Awards ‘Best Consumer App’, Mobile Entertainment’s ‘Best Travel App’, and the Growing Business Awards ‘Brand Builder award, all of which are being announced in November 2014.
- Kabbee’s Founder and CEO has been shortlisted for the Great British Entrepreneur Awards’ SME Entrepreneur.