Sense looking for a PR Manager
Ever find yourself questioning the value and effectiveness of traditional PR techniques? Do you believe in challenging the status quo in your everyday approach to life, and the industries that you work across? We do, and we are looking for a bright spark to lead the PR activity for a ‘future brand’ that happens to have kicked off with telecoms six years ago.
The brand, which currently retains Sense on a consultancy basis, is looking for a PR manager to join its bloody brilliant brand team, to take awareness to the next level. This new role will report into the CEO of Sense (AKA Head of PR), who will collectively report into the Brand Director.
The PR Manager will play a role in creating and delivering the PR agenda for the brand. Sounds big? It is. This is a bold and amazing company that creates the opportunity to do things that most other brands would never dream of.
The right PR Manager will live and breathe the brand values, and have the energy and enthusiasm to seize the opportunity to tell all members stories. There will be a level of agency support, but the PR manager will take on the majority of responsibility for PR, with resource where required.
The PR manager will be responsible for:
- Working alongside Head of PR (Sense), managing the delivery of PR strategy and plans
- Day to day press office activities, ad campaign amplification & bespoke campaigns
- Manage external agencies through which your strategy and ideas are activated
- Lead crisis management
- Build direct relationships with key media, influencers & content producers
- Drive visibility of PR contribution to overall business health & performance
About the person
This person will be passionate about a new take on PR, one that is super relevant to today’s digital and dynamic consumer.
The right PR manager will have experience in:
- Playing a part in developing PR and social strategy aligned with ATL, social and other content channels
- Delivering large scale, national PR campaigns
- Crisis and reputation management
- Press Office (with or without agency support)
- Media/partnerships/content experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in communications / PR
- Experience and passion for social communications
- You believe in what you do with a passion
- You always choose to take the long hard right over the fast and easy wrong
- You are happy to run at everything (we never walk, our ambition is too big for that)
- You are assertive and able to sell in your ideas persuasively, but only after gaining a strong understanding and listening to advice
- ‘Good’ is a disappointment to you, like us, you believe ‘good’ is never ‘good enough’
This is a chance to work for one of the most sought after UK companies highly regarded for its future brand position and transferable community model. You will have the qualifications, experience and ambition to be successful in this role.
In return for your outstanding efforts, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We believe that hard work should be supported and recognised. This position plays an important role across the business, working cross functionality and directly with the board to help shape the future of PR.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you've got what it takes.